When we use a crane, the engine temperature may be too high, so what do we do? Let's take a look at the problem of excessive temperature in the crane engine.
1. The crane cooling system has too much scale and poor heat dissipation. Solution: Remove scale.
2. The water temperature indicator indicates no or failure. Solution: Check the water temperature gauge and replace it if it is a problem with the water temperature gauge.
3. The crane cooling system is leaking or insufficient cooling water. Solution: Check if there is water leakage in time. If there is water leakage, it should be repaired in time; if it is not enough, it should be added in time.
4. The radiator radiator net or the radiator core air passage is blocked by debris, resulting in poor heat dissipation. Solution: Clean the cooling system.
5. The pump and fan belt are too loose or broken. Solution: Repair or replace.
6. The engine is overloaded for a long time and the oil supply time is too late. Solution: Check the repair in time.
7. The thermostat is damaged in the main valve closed position. Solution: Repair in time.
8. The crane pump is damaged, the fan blades are reversed or deformed, and the wind ring is damaged. Solution: Make repairs.